What to Expect
What you can expect to find at Ama La Vida Wellness and Yoga Studio:
- A friendly & welcoming community of like-minded people interested in learning more about themselves and the world around them.
- A relaxing and spa-like atmosphere where you can feel accepted, safe and comfortable to just be you.
- Qualified and approachable instructors to greet you, guide you and be available to you before, during and after class.
- An understanding that all people are different and it is our job is to assist you in a safe and supportive way.
- Knowledgeable staff and volunteers happy to help you with all your transactions.
- People of ALL religions, shapes, colours, ages, sizes and abilities.
- A space designed with you and the environment in mind. We have committed to a better way of creating a business space from the installation of our bamboo floor, to our home-made mat spray and washable linens.
- A teacart stocked with free organic and fair trade teas, fresh filtered tap water and reusable cups and glasses.
- Music that soothes and inspires.
- A sense that you have entered a special place, a sanctuary for explorations in physical fitness, mental well-being and spiritual healing.